- To take charge as Technical and Administrative head of Lab.
- You shall look after the various technical aspects of the laboratory, such as timely calibration of the various instruments installed, running off the controls to ensure accurate results of the samples tested, and daily maintenance of the machines for which the concerned engineer is to be contacted on need basis.
- You shall strictly monitor the Quality control of all tests conducted.
- Ensure accurate testing, validation, timely release of reports, and efficient inventory control.
- Providing guidance to the Technicians and other staff members of the Lab.
- Keeping the cost of operation of the lab, under-budgeted limits.
- Preparing the lab for NABL audit and any other audits as applicable.
- Interaction with the Dy. Head Lab Operations and the corporate office for issues related to the Lab.
- Attend and present CMEs.
- In addition, the company may assign you other duties deemed appropriate.
Role: Lab Technician
Industry Type: Medical Services / Hospital
Department: Healthcare & Life Sciences
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Imaging & Diagnostics
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate