- Organize and Facilitate leadership meetings, including weekly staff calls – setting agendas, driving discussions, and assigning next steps.
- Booking and arranging travel and accommodation and processing travel claims.
- Proactive diary management to ensure meetings are at an appropriate time and organizing global meetings across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Organizing events, bookings and conferences including parking.
- Liaising with Ford employees in different locations to organize meetings and clarify assignments.
- Schedule and manage agenda s for key department meetings ie OCM and Business Reviews etc
- Plan/facilitate/organize learning events to support employee upskilling from both technical and leadership aspects
- Schedule and lead quarterly leadership engagements, including All Hands and On-Site sessions, including setting the agenda, getting guest speakers, handling building logistics
- Drive a culture of knowledge sharing, inclusivity, transparent communication, and celebration of success.
- Scheduling regional events for IT ie Personal Development Days
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence in a timely and accurate manner.
What We are Looking for
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, IT Administrator or similar role.
- Experience with establishing processes and managing large scale initiatives, tasks
- Strong leadership and excellent coordination skills across multi-level organization stakeholders, Planning, Prioritization, Effective Written/Verbal communication, Presentation and Public speaking skills, ability to mediate and resolve key issues to be successful in this role and meet expectations
- Self-directed, resourceful, relationship builder and comfortable with operating in ambiguity.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making in a fast-paced environment with many moving parts
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and great diligence; and
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
Role: Administration – Other
Industry Type: Auto Components
Department: Administration & Facilities
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Administration
UG: Any GraduatePG: Any Postgraduate